Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hilton Head part 5... The finale!

This will finally be the grand finale of all our beach pictures. This last post is all about me and Jon. We got to spend lots of time together by ourselves on this vacation (thanks Mom and Dad!). I have to warn you though, Jon and I have a beach tradition that you may not be interested in seeing. We have a certain picture that we take every time we go to the beach... you'll know which one when you see it. Next year, Everett will be in the picture with us, it just didn't work out this time.

This is the beautiful bouquet that I received on our anniversary... Jon also sent my mom a different bouquet as a gift for her and Dad's anniversary a few days before. What a smart man!

On the way to play some putt-putt. I always win!... This year we tied though, so a rematch is in order!

I love biking on the island! Great trails!

We spent one afternoon playing ping pong and pool up at the club house.

I got really excited about going to see Harry Potter.

We spent most of the day of our anniversary at the beach... it was great!

Okay, you've been warned....

And my favorite...
Although, I've heard it said that the black and white version is easier to handle :) Take it or leave it, it's our sense of humor! 

I only have 2 more weeks of summer left, then back to work! Ahhhhh! Hopefully, I'll have time to put a few more of Everett up before I get too busy again. I'm blogged out for now though, so I think I'll take a break for a week or so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment