Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hilton Head part 2

We didn't spend all our time at the beach... the house we stayed in for the week was beautiful and spacious so we played there some too! Here's some pictures from "around the house" play time- for Everett and the adults!
What a great place to spend a week!

Yay, we're here! Time to climb Grampa!

Fun on the floor... he's very mobile now, so we really have to watch him!

He loved this exersaucer that we rented from the neighborhood. His favorite was when he played in it out on the back porch... he loves to be outside!

"Wow! This is a big bed!"

Jon and I are getting ready to go play on the beach by ourselves! (I highly recommend taking grandparents on vacation with you :)

Watching TV with Daddy

I don't remember what this face was for, but it's hilarious!

Check out my great socks

Silly Mama

His favorite way to play is to crawl and climb on other people

My beautiful family... It might be too small, but can you see Everett's face? :) Ha!

I'm hoping to put up Everett's six month pictures later tonight or tomorrow, along with some more beach pictures, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment