Monday, July 18, 2011

Hilton Head

We just got back from Everett's first trip to the beach! Jon, Everett, and I went to Hilton Head with my family- Mom, Dad, and Sean. This was the first time I had spent more than a day or two with Sean for several years. It was a great, relaxing vacation for everyone. We took so many great pictures that it's going to take more than one post to cover all the good stuff! I'm stealing an idea from my friend, Cori, and I'll be posting several blogs throughout this week to make sure that I include all the best shots, this being the first. Our first day at the beach was one of the best. Everett loved the ocean! He just loves to be outside, no matter where it is. He gets very observant and contemplative outside, which is why he doesn't smile as much and why he's always looking down at the ground in all the pictures. He's taking it all in! He wanted to get down and swim and roll in the sand and water... maybe another year. This time he had some short, supervised play times (I was so afraid he might try to eat the sand or water, or maybe "wheel barrow" his face into the ground like he does inside :).
"Yea! Outside!"

"Hmmm, this water keeps coming and going..."

Everett and Daddy

SHARK!!!!

All tuckered out.

We've been married 3 years!

Rejuvenated after a nap... back to the water!!

"But I wanna jump in!"

We hope you enjoyed the first few! Check back throughout the week to see more of our beach adventures! Also, at some point this week I'll be posting Everett's 6 month pictures... I've got a lot to catch up on before I go back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Love love the shark outfit!!! happy anniversary too! can't wait to see more picts from the beach!

    ReplyDelete