Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

This year, we went to a cabin in Elijay with Annette, Chad, and Marianna. It was so much fun because we never get to spend that amount of time with Chad and Marianna, and after a few weeks without Annette, we were really missing her too! Everett loved all the attention and being outside so much. We are very lucky to be able to go on trips like that with our family. Thanks, Nettie!
playing at the cabin

pool-sitting

We got to spend some time together as a family.

swimming!

I've been told he looks like Grampa Fennell in this picture :)

He liked his new float, mostly he wanted to eat it!

Chad, Marianna, Everett, Jon, and me.

Finally getting to play with Uncle Chad!

The Burrells!

Gettin' some love from the ladies

All the men

Snugglin' with Grandma

So precious!

Playing at the playground

First time sliding!

First time swinging!

This is my favorite face that he makes!

I know this was a long post with a lot of pictures, but I promise I only included my favorites... it could've been much longer! We hope you had a safe and fun holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment