Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving?

That's right, Thanksgiving. Every day should be a day of thanks when you have the life that I have! This year for Thanksgiving, we continued our "tour of families". We usually go and spend Thanksgiving day with Jon's family in Cumming. Then, we go to my family's side of town for lunch on Saturday. This was actually the first time that most of my extended family have been able to meet Everett. And Jon's family had not seen him since Easter. Needless to say, he was very impressive to all :)
Everett is now walking. Not just a little bit, everywhere. In fact, he's walking across the room to find me as we speak.  I'm thankful to have such a sweet little boy in my life (not as much of a baby as he used to be!) and a patient, loving husband.  I am thankful for my adorable dogs, our beautiful house and land, my supportive family, and all my friends. My job has been very busy and sometimes tough so far this year, but I'm thankful for it too.
I can't wait for Christmas in a few weeks! With Everett so interested in everything, walking around, and playing all the time, I think it's going to be a lot of fun... for me anyway!

Keep your shoes clean

He gets his good looks from me

Then again, maybe not

Showing the walker who's boss


Mmmm, sweet potato!

Listening to Aunt Marianna read one of his favorite stories

This was the day before we got him his new walking shoes

And about a week before he started walking all over the place on his own

Morning fun at Grandma Nette's house!

Me and Jon

Jude can't be left out!

Everett's wrestling with Sam

My gorgeous cousins!

The whole Fennell/ Wilkinson crew... What a good lookin' bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment