Monday, December 12, 2011

Jon's 30... Oh no, the big 3-0!

Yep, he's an old man now... I guess I shouldn't call him that because if he calls me an old lady when I turn 30 in March, I may just hurt him.  Here's a few highlights from Jon's Low Country Boil (or as Drayson said "A Low Country Burl"...) He got to have all his favorite foods: key lime pie, strawberry shortcakes, pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, s'mores, chips n dip, and of course the boil. We threw horseshoes, watched the Bulldogs play, and sat by a fire. It was a great time!

Getting ready for guests


Cheesy family photo time! Mike, Anna, and Royal Hall


We're both so silly


What's every body looking at?


A little golfing out front


Playing out back


All bundled up for the cool evening


Everett's helping Daddy rake the horseshoe pit


A beautiful sunset!


The Craines!


Key lime birthday pie


A warm fire


Me and my handsome old man hubby



No comments:

Post a Comment