Thursday, November 24, 2011

Baby Luke!

My best friend Stephanie just had her first baby, Luke, in October. I think it's funny that she, Michelle, and I all had boys! We're hoping that Aidan, Collin, Everett, and Luke will all grow up to be good buddies... or I guess we'll just force them to be! Last weekend, Michelle and I finally got to go and visit the Higgins and meet baby Luke down on Amelia Island.  It was the best weekend I've had in a long time! Beautiful weather, wonderful friends, amazing hosts (Steph's parents), and an adorable baby. We stayed at "Punch code Palace", aka The Ritz, which is right on the beach. Steph's parents couldn't have been more hospitable! I had such a great time with my friends and I wish we could spend time together more often. But, I'll take what I can get! Here are some highlights from our trip...
From left to right: New mom, Stephanie, me and Luke Patric Higgins, and Michelle.

Ahhhhhh, the beach!

My creation...

I think he's having a good dream!

I do not remember Everett being this small!

Another day of wonderful weather

I miss snuggling with Luke

And I definitely miss the beach!

He's got good taste

Proud mom and dad-- Stephanie and Patrick Higgins

1 month old already!

The perfect getaway has come to an end... We can't wait to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment