Everett turned 11 months old on December 7th... The same day as Jon's 30th! I can't believe he's walking, babbling, and exploring. He loves to push things that roll, big and small. He's into opening and closing drawers, cabinets, etc. Throwing things is fun! He has some very distinct movements and noises that he makes in order to communicate with us and I love watching him become an individual instead of just a baby. My favorite thing that he does now is hugs :) My least favorite thing that he does now is throwing a fit. It's actually kind of funny, but I try not to smile or laugh at him when he's angry. He clinches his fists, straightens his body, closes his eyes, and squeals at you... I guess the humor will wear off soon. This week he finally figured out how to stand up from being on the floor without furniture or something else to pull up on. Everett definitely has a sense of humor and loves to play games! He likes to chase and play "hide and seek". Very soon, he will turn one year old and he won't be such a baby anymore... but he'll always be my baby.






Birthday boys!
More December pictures...
Tunnel hair
Isn't this how you sit in this chair?
Next up, Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment