Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas was extra special this year, being that it was Everett's first! Both of our families came to visit again this year. I love this tradition and I hope it continues. I love having people over and cooking good food.  I really enjoy being a hostess. And for those of you who are not involved with Pinterest, you should check it out... it has definitely fueled my crafty, chef-y, project-y obsessions.
This year we decided to have our big feast on Christmas eve... so much good food! I always look back and wish I would've taken a picture of the table with all the food on it. But when it comes down to the moment, I'm always so anxious to eat and socialize, I forget to take the picture. Trust me, it was all so delicious!! After dinner, it was fun to hang out with the whole family and watch Everett play with everyone. He loves his family so much!

In the hood

Helping Daddy hang the mantle that he made

I like this one because he looks like he's dancing.

He's ready for the oven! See, I meant to take a before and after picture, but never took the after picture. I wish I had though because it was so golden brown delicious- looking!

My first Pinterest adventure... Inception cookies! Oreos inside chocolate chip cookies. MMMMMMMM!

Grama and Grandpa came and took Everett for an afternoon walk while Uncle Sean and Daddy hit some golf balls from the front green :)

Stair climber

Grama's give good sugar!


No comments:

Post a Comment