Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas day

Christmas day was so much fun! Everett is actually pretty good at opening presents... he pays attention to the wrapping and the gift! I had a lot of fun being the hostess and having all my family in one place. I hope we can continue to celebrate this way.

Checking out the stockings

Of course one of his favorite things was the $2 toy!

Opening some presents

Christmas breakfast in the living room!

The shapes cookie jar is so much fun!

A new hat!

Helping Mommy with her presents

Let's put things in this new toy box!

The rest of my family is here!

Better keep my eye on them though...

Our little family

Puzzles!

Tunnel time!

The greatest person I know... and Jon (hahahaha)

Me and my beautiful sister-in-law, Marianna

Someone's sleepy!

Chad, Marianna, and Everett

The Burrells

The Fennells

Me and my bro

Bath time!

I love that little bottom!

Time for a Christmas nap

Time to take down the ornaments!


No comments:

Post a Comment