Well, he's here! I had a long labor, but it was all worth it now. I couldn't have gotten through a second of it without Jon. We've been home for 4 days now, and there have been some tough times. Luckily though, we are home at least. The hospital was making plans to have us stay there longer if we didn't make it out on Sunday before the weather got bad. We were able to leave and we didn't hit the sleet and snow until we were about 10 minutes from home. So now we're all home together learning how to be a family! Once again, I couldn't have gotten through a single day this week without Jon (and of course my mom and dad who came home with us to help us out). I am really not looking forward to Jon going back to work. Not because I won't have help, but just because I feel a little dependent on his support. Well, eventually I'll be going back to work so I guess there'll be more changes ahead! Here are just a few pictures of Everett's arrival and a few fun moments with him... believe me, we have plenty more! I'll be adding some more soon...

Spending some first moments with the new man in my life.
And Everett makes three!
Jon's already in love with him.
So serious!
His first non-hospital outfit... he's not so sure about it.
He's perfect!
What a handsome lil' fella!!! Glad yall are home safe and sound! Thinking of you 3!
ReplyDelete