Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with family

There has been so many surprises and blessings in the last week! On Friday, we went to visit Chandler and Andy at St. Mary's so we could meet Cooper! He arrived on the 22nd, and is such a cutie.  We had a lot of fun visiting them and meeting the new Craine.
I didn't want to give him back. Everett was kicking at him from my belly!
Cooper James Craine
Almost all the Craines, minus Harper and Bear!

 This has been the most special Christmas I've had in while!  Both of our families came to spend it with us in Eatonton.  It was really nice not to travel! The Fennells stayed with us Christmas eve. We made s'mores, drank hot chocolate, and relaxed by the fire for a bit after they got here late (Sean's flight didn't come in until about 8pm).  Christmas morning was filled with presents and laughs and good times.  The Burrells came over later Christmas morning.  We had a wonderful lunch-- wish we could eat like that every day!  After lunch the Burrells headed home to avoid bad weather and for the rest of the day me, Jon, my parents, and Sean watched movies, played "Cuponk" (ask Jon about the greatest game ever :), and ate more snacks.  There were many wonderful gifts, but I enjoyed having everyone here the most.  I can't wait until Everett can come and be apart of the family get -togethers.
The Fennell family

The Burrell family

I love having everyone together!

Me, Jon, and our furry babies, Eleanor and Jude

 I don't think I could say what gifts were the best, but I have to say that two of my favorites were having our built-in bookshelves finally built in the living room:
... and the digital picture frame that Jon made me! He made the frame for it to look like an antique picture frame, and then used a TV so the pictures would look bigger and better. He's so talented!


Now, it has been snowing and Jon and I just got back from taking a walk in the winter wonderland with the dogs! What a perfect Christmas! So many pictures to share, but here are some of the best...


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas like we did! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment