As far as Everett is concerned, I could brag about him all day! He turned two weeks old yesterday. I know he's still brand new, but he already seems so different from the first time we met two weeks ago. I love seeing his little personality emerging. He loves to have his hands near his face. Sometimes it's hard to get them out of the way so you can get a bottle in his mouth. He tries to hold the bottle to his mouth, or he'll grip my fingers holding the bottle. If I'm not watching he slips his finger in his mouth while the bottle's in there and he spills milk all down his chin. He'll stretch out and lay very straight right after you wake him up or right when he's going to sleep. He's very alert. He's great at night so far. After we feed him his late bottle around 10 or 11pm, he'll wake up once in the middle of the night, and then usually won't wake up again until his early morning bottle around 6am. Needless to say, we've been pretty lucky so far and have been able to catch up on missed sleep thanks to the grandparents. I love being with him all day and I can't wait to see all the changes in him in the coming weeks!
Here's a few pictures taken by a photography company while we were still at the hospital, and a few I've taken in the past week. To me, he looks so different from that first few days...
These pictures were taken the day after he was born.
These pictures have been taken in the last few days.


Doesnt it go by so fast!!! 2 weeks old already! I know you are loving your time with him! ENJOY it!
ReplyDelete