Sunday, November 13, 2011

10 months old! Already?

Time is flying by this year! There have been so many bitter sweet moments. I get excited when Everett does something new, but then I get a little sad that he's getting further and further from being my tiny baby boy.  All of it's been fun, though. It's definitely a new adventure every day!

As of this week, Everett has 8 teeth- four on top and four on bottom. Three out of those eight are still currently making their way through his gums, so that's been a good time! He has taken his first several steps. He isn't walking around the house, but he will walk from person to person or furniture to furniture. He says mama and dada. Even when he's not saying "words" he talks and babbles a lot! Everett really loves to look at books, especially peek-a-boo books.  He also loves to roll and chase balls, bang cups and cans, clap his hands, and crawl under or climb up furniture.
He doesn't eat very much baby food anymore. He loves table food and will gladly try new things. He likes waffles, bananas, cereal, or peaches in the mornings. One of his favorite lunches consists of hotdog, cheese, green beans, and applesauce.  He also likes noodles and ham (not together:). I'm just so impressed with all the new things he is doing!

Also, to give myself some recognition as well... I've lost 20 pounds in the last 3 months! I got rid of the last of my baby weight plus a few extra pounds that have stuck around since college. I'm pretty proud of myself so I thought I would share.

Jon is still enjoying his new job at Cuscowilla and all his projects at the house. Currently, he's finishing our fireplace and building our mantle. Also, he's trying to finish up the landscaping outside... everything's looking so good!

Anyway- Here's some recent family photos!
Family photo... why is everyone looking at Jon?

Me and my baby boy

He's getting to be more up-right

Handsome men

One of my favorite pictures!

Definitely my favorite picture...

And now, here's some 10 month old Everett!
I know, he's adorable

I am in love with this outfit!


Officially 10 months!

I realize his baby belly is exceptionally wide in this picture... I'm gonna blame the jeans



Can you believe he's grown this much?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment