Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Well, life has been flying by some days and crawling past the next.  Regardless, our lives have been busy, busy, busy lately! I always want to take time to share my sweet baby with our loved ones... but time is not something I've had a lot of lately. Most recently, we traveled to my parents' house last weekend to celebrate Easter. We got to spend a lot of time with the Fennells at their house and at church, and a little bit of time with the Burrells when we went out to eat on Saturday.  It was so much fun and Everett got lots of Easter surprises from everyone! He's a very lucky little boy to have so many people who love him so much :)  Here's just a few (seriously!) of the many cute photos we took over the holiday...
Grama Fennell and camo Everett

sailor Everett and his Easter bunny

"My hat's too big!"

There's my handsome man!

Just a few of his many surprises...


Grampa love

Watching the Braves

Hiding

"Here I am!"

Family photo.. getting ready to go out to dinner with the Burrells

"Wow, that baby is white!"

Aunt Marianna and Uncle Chad... we miss them!

Peas in a pod!

Surrounded by women

He's ready for church!

This is my favorite, I feel like he's modeling

Yep, bunny ears

I promise this is the last one... for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment