Also, now that Everett is 4 months old we'll be trying out some different foods, so I'll let you know how that goes. This summer when I'm at home with him I'm going to try making my own baby food, so I'll let you know how that goes too! He's doing so much now. He loves to jump in his bouncy play seat- he can also turn a wheel and turn the pages on the book that's on the seat. He rolls all over the place now and it's impossible to keep him on his back. He's trying to pull his knees up to his stomach and push his little bottom in the air, so hopefully he'll be ready to crawl when it's time to do that! Everett's also trying to sit up on his own. He can kind of do it, but he's still tipping to the side or forward after a few seconds, so we're not quite there yet. Here's a few good pictures from all the recent events...
Whew! That was a ton of pictures! But you know I've gotta give ya plenty since I'm not going to get around to adding more for a while...













No comments:
Post a Comment