Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good friends and good times!

We had another fun weekend with some good friends. We're lucky they're able to come and see us so we don't have to travel :) We love to travel, but we also love when people bring the fun to us! The Ussery's came to see us again, but this time they were able to stay the night! Aidan experienced his first camp fire and I think both boys had a good time sleeping over.  Of course, the adults had a good time too. It was beautiful weather and we were able to spend most of our day on the porch again.  We wrapped up the weekend by a breakfast run to Waffle House... mmmmmm.
Everett's getting ready to see his friends and show off his new Osh Kosh! (Dark socks like Daddy!)


We saw this beautiful butterfly in our verbena near the back porch.


Hanging out on the back porch with Collin.


Flash- back to the 80's :)


Me and Michelle... I'm not sure why my hair looks so red like it used to.. I haven't dyed it in a while!


Collin started crying, so Everett started crying!


Jon's making a "Collin face".




Aidan's first camp fire... It wasn't this big the whole time! His daddy, Drayson, should have been watched carefully. He put an old Christmas tree on the fire.


Everett napping the next day. He has started snuggling with this bunny when he naps :)


Now, here's a few random pics of our cutie. He just turned 3 months old! Hopefully, I'll be able to post pictures from that photo session soon. Until then, these pictures are some that I took this past week while on Spring Break.




He only likes the Bumbo sometimes. He'd rather try to sit up on his own! He is very eager to do new things.

Hello Mr. Beaver!

Handsome like my daddy!

He's always such a happy baby!

Sister Jude is checking him out. I think she wishes he could pet her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment