Well, Everett's been three months old for a while now (I guess a little over a week), so it's about time I got around to celebrating it with you! He is as fabulous as ever, and continues to get better every day. He really likes to sit up with someone holding him or leaned up against the couch. He hasn't been rolling over since he first showed us that he could several weeks ago, yet he acts like he's going to roll over from his back to his front any second. He loves to "talk" and smile at us (and really anyone he sees, he's a very friendly baby:). If you haven't met him yet, you really should!
We were at Grandma and Grandpa Fennell's house on his 3 month birthday.
I feel like my mom is holding a tiny version of my dad!
Back at home, posing for Mommy and Daddy... and trying to eat the sticker!
Mmmmm, frog!
ohhmmmmm....
Everett and Mommy
goofball
So clean!
Watching Braves with Daddy
My two favorite men!
Happy 3 months lil' E!!!! Can you even believe how fast it goes?! but, oh so fun!
ReplyDelete