Friday, December 3, 2010

Just starting out...

So, although I feel technologically aware, blogging is very new to me.  I'm excited about creating something that our friends and family can use to keep up with us (without using facebook!).  We are currently getting ready to become parents for the first time, and with that comes excitement, stress, apprehension, and happiness.  Or maybe that's just me and my pregnant self!  I only have about 4 or 5 more weeks to go if Everett waits until he's due.  I am secretly wishing he decides to come at the end of December instead of January 6th, because then I will have an extra week to spend with him in addition to the two months I will be away from work.  But, more than that, I am wishing and hoping that all goes well with my labor and delivery, and that Everett comes into the world healthy and happy.  Since he already has a wonderful father, awesome grandparents, fun aunts and uncles, and many many friends, I'm sure he will be nothing but loved, healthy, and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment