This was taken on Friday, our last day before Christmas break. Several students have already gone home at this point, but I have 22 precious second graders total.
Another exciting part of this year has been going through pregnancy with Chandler. Chandler is such an awesome friend, and there are several points when I would have been completely clueless if it wasn't for her advice and experience. She had her first child, my BBF Harper, almost 2 years ago. Now, she is pregnant with Everett's future BBF, Cooper. We will get to meet Cooper next week, by the 22nd!!
Me and Chandler, a week and a half apart! I'm surprised our husbands are brave enough to let two very pregnant women be together in the same house :)
Christmas will be here next weekend, and so will our families. Both sides are coming to be with us at our house this year, and we are very excited! It's funny how I usually relish in asking for all kinds of things that I've wanted throughout the year-- I love getting and giving presents! But, this year, I had a hard time telling our families some gift ideas. All I can think of is things I'd like Everett to have! Well, he'll be here soon anyway.... I can't wait!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment