Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5 months old!

I can't believe Everett is five months old already. I was just trying to think back the other day about the first few days that he was at home with us.. it's starting to get a little hazy! Thank God for pictures! I am amazed at how much he is doing and how much he changes from day to day. I am so glad to have the summer off to be able to spend with him and watch him grow. We tried peas yesterday for lunch... not a fan! We're going to keep trying though because he needs to like the green stuff! He made a great face on his first bite- a face of disgust, or maybe confusion- but I didn't have the camera near by. Trust me, it was priceless. He's doing better sitting up on his own, although he still tips to the side if he's concentrating on a toy instead of concentrating on sitting up. He likes to get on all fours and rock back and forth like he's going to crawl. He reaches and rolls around trying to get to his toys, so I'm wondering how long it will take him to figure out how to move around more efficiently.  We have some exciting trips coming up this summer- we're going to the mountains for the 4th of July and the beach a week or so later. I can't wait to see Everett enjoy new places! Pictures to come!
Serious porch sitting

He's discovered Eleanor's tail! He loves to watch the dogs and we've just started letting him touch them from time to time.

Laughing at mama

Five months old!

Getting ready to move... you can't keep him still for long!

first a flip...

... now up on my knees...

... now on my back!

Everett likes to push buttons

On the move again!

I can't wait to spend all summer with my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment