Monday, October 10, 2011

9 months old and all over the place!

I'm pretty much on time with this post! Hooray, me! Everett turned 9 months old on Friday. We haven't taken his official 9 month pictures yet, but I took plenty while he and I played today. I'm at home on Fall Break and I got to play with Everett. He's so amazing to me. He changes so much all the time. There are some days when I feel like he's going to do it all at once! There were three different times tonight when he said something that sounded a lot like "mama". He's made those sounds before, but never just ma-ma while he was looking at or for me. He's been making some "dada" sounds a lot lately too. 

Everett's been pulling up, standing, and walking around furniture for a while now, but it seems like he's trying to take that to the next level too. He's been standing on his own for several seconds and he's really good at holding onto people's fingers and walking.  Tonight, he crawled over to his walk-behind toy, pulled up on it, and started pushing it around the house (turning corners and everything... practically running!) I just couldn't believe how good he was doing.  His eating habits are growing up too. He's been eating the meals that are served at his day care. Not everything, but he's been trying a lot of new table foods. He's definitely not a picky eater at this point! I just can't believe how big he's getting and I can't even imagine all the changes I'm going to see him go through even in the next year! 
Here's a few (several to be exact) pictures from our adventures today...


Silly boy!

Is it just me, or is he handsome?



My new favorite picture!

Jon says this is his popeye face


Standing by himself!

Peek a boo!

He looks like someone just told him something unbelievable.

Cruising around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment