I was reminded today that I haven't created a new blog post during the entire month of September! Ugh. Work has been so busy. Home has been so busy. Life is busy! That's not necessarily a bad thing :) Unfortunately, some of the smaller things that we enjoy do not always seem to reach the surface of all the chaos. Everett is going to be nine months old in little more than a week. In the next day or so, I hope I can post his 8 month pictures... Then, shortly there after, I hope to post his 9 months pictures! Also, we just got back Everett's first professional pictures today from his day care... they are adorable! I can't wait to share those! In the meantime, here are a few from around the house during September.
Swinging and teething on the porch
He doesn't wear shoes very much because his feet are big, and fat... so he's amazed by them
Posing :)
Everett with his mama
Swinging with Grandma
I don't think it will be much longer until he tries walking!
Excited about something!
My little country boy
The Burrells (and Jude)
Family photo
Everett with Grama and Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment