Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So much to say...

Whew! I've been getting back into going to work everyday... I think I forgot how little time I have to do other things.  By the time I get home it's about 5:30 or so and all I want to do is sit down for a few minutes.  Now I usually have to go ahead and start cooking dinner so we'll have it ready before I feed Everett his dinner.  Then I can feed him and eat, or sometimes Jon and I switch off during dinner so we both get to eat :).  After dinner all I want to do is hang out with Everett and when he goes to bed I try to get some work done.  Still looking for that extra time to work out or read a book...
Anyway, enough complaining. I am finally squeezing in a few minutes to update our adventures so I'm going to add two blogs today! At the end of February, Everett had a fun visit with Grandpa. Mommy had to be gone all day, so they really had a long time to hang out and play! Also, we made our first over- night trip.  We traveled up to Woodstock and spent the night with Grandma Nettie.  While we were there, we visited Everett's great uncle Clifford to celebrate his 70th birthday!  So much fun before I had to go back to work.  TONS of pictures to share... believe me, I really narrowed it down, but there's still a lot...


Everett and Grandpa- they sure do look alike!

Smiling for the camera!

Talking to me and Dad.



Playing with Daddy


Two of his favorites... uncle Chad and aunt Marianna!


Uncle Clifford

I got this sweet note after being gone during the day at Grandma Nettie's house :)

Watching a little TV

I don't wanna go back to work!!!!


I LOVE this face!!!

He loves to stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment